2022 high school graduates
Apply to receive a $1,000 scholarship*
Each year Mountaintop Faith Ministries recognizes outstanding high school students for their academic achievement and ministry involvement. If you meet the criteria, please submit an application by the close of business on May 5, 2022. The applications can be dropped off at MFM during office hours or emailed to email@example.com.
The following qualifications must be met to qualify for a scholarship:
- Must be an MFM member.
- Must have been accepted to an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Must be a 2022 graduate from an accredited high school.
The selection of scholarship recipients will be based on:
- MFM church activity and volunteerism
- Academics (GPA, ACT and/SAT)
- Student essay
- Letters of Recommendation
- Fully complete an application and include all of the referenced items in the application. Applications can be downloaded from the MFM website or picked up at the front desk during normal office hours. Incomplete applications will not be considered. A complete application contains:
- A completed application form
- An official school transcript as of February 2022
- A resume’
- A typed essay
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation from a school official
- An acceptance letter from an accredited university
- Submit the application by the close of business on May 5, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
- The scholarship committee will notify all applicants of a decision by May 13, 2022.
- Awards will be presented to winners on Sunday, June 5, 2022. This is subject to change.