Nevada Health Centers is looking for amazing individuals who share our vision of offering exceptional patient care and unparalleled customer service.
We are the largest community health provider in the state of Nevada, operating 17 health centers, three mobile health programs, and seven WIC offices, with a strong organizational culture of accountability and shared success.
Nevada Health Centers is an employer of choice and offers comprehensive benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Employer-paid base PPO plan with buy-up option
- Employer-paid vision and dental plans
- Flexible spending account
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
- Generous time-off policy, and nine (9) paid holidays
- Personal annual float holiday
- Employer-paid base life/AD&D and long-term disability
- Voluntary insurance plans
- Employee assistance program
- Identity theft insurance
- Will preparation assistance
- Healthy Rewards discount
- Secure travel program
- Tickets at Work
What’s unique about working at Nevada Health Centers?
- Nevada’s largest community health provider
- Multiple locations throughout the state
- Highly engaged employees, as measured by our annual employee survey
- Referral bonuses available for hard-to-fill provider positions
(where it ask do you know someone at Nevada Health Centers use Whittley Walker and the Nevada Faith and Health Coalition)