2021 High School Graduates
Mountaintop Faith Ministries 2021 Scholarship Information
Mountaintop Faith Ministries recognizes outstanding Nevada students each year for their academic achievements and involvement in the various MFM ministries with a scholarship.
The 2021 scholarship program is designed for the MFM youth members graduating this school year from an accredited high school within the State of Nevada.
- Applicants must be involved in an MFM ministry.
- Complete and submit the electronic scholarship application with the requested attachments via email by 9:00 p.m. PST, May 17, 2021.
- Four $1,500 scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarships are made possible by Mountaintop Faith Ministries, Clinton House Ministries – Honoring the memory of Willie House and MFM Deacons.
The selections will be announced by the Scholarship Committee and awarded at the 2021 Student Ministries Graduation Celebration.
Selection of scholarship awards will be based on:
- Involvement in MFM church activities
- College Acceptance for 2021-2022
- Student’s essay/Financial need statement
- Letters of Recommendation received with the application packet
- Academics (GPA, ACT/SAT)
The following documents must be completed and submitted with the 2021 application form.
- Resume – one page
- Copy of high school transcript-dated after January 2021
- Copy of college/university acceptance letter
- Letters of Recommendation – (1) letter from a teacher, counselor, or school administrator and (1)
from an MFM ministry leader, community member, or employer
- Student essay – 500/1000 words on your career goals (typed)
Incomplete applications and late submissions will be disqualified from consideration.
Electronic Submission: All application packets and materials must be submitted via email by May 17, 2021, no later than 9:00 p.m. PST to:
Attn: MFM Scholarship Committee
Click below to fill out and print the scholarship application