FASTING & PRAYER SCHEDULE
The time of fasting will commence Sunday at 12:00 midnight and conclude at 12 pm daily
Types of Fast
The Daniel (Partial) Fast ( fruit, vegetables, water, juice).
The Total Fast:
Eat normal meals after 12 pm each day of the fasting schedule. Feel free to have a healthy snack with juice and water
following your meal.
Wednesday Prayer Times
6 am Wed
ID 354 749 9679
6:30 pm on campus & at home
Sunday, June 5th midnight
Fast begins when you go to bed Saturday night 6/4
Ends Saturday, June 25th
Pray that the Lord bless, keep and shine His face upon them, gives them grace, keeps His face before them, gives them peace, that His name shall be theirs. (Numbers 6:24-27).
1) THE NORMAL FAST: Luke 4:2 (To abstain from eating)
2) THE ABSOLUTE FAST: Acts 9:9 (To abstain from eating & drinking)
3) THE PARTIAL FAST: Daniel 10:3 (To abstain from certain foods)
Benefits to Fasting
- Develops humility
- Strengthens the inner man
- Looses the bands of wickedness
- Releases heavy burdens and freedom from oppression
- Manifestation of God’s power
- Brings the church family into greater unity and growth
- Opens the door for you to receive God’s anointing and fresh revelation
- Increases faith
- Gives you the power to gain victory over the sins of the flesh
- Breaks addictions (food, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, gambling, etc.)
Day 1. Acts Ch 1- 19
Day 2. Psalms 1 – 21
Day 3. Proverbs 1 – 21
Day 4. Psalms 59:16-17 NIV
Day 5. PS 121: 1-4 NKJV
Day 6. Gen 50:20 NIV
Day 7. Psalms 34:7-10 NKJV
Day 8. Psalms 94:1-14 NKJV
Day 9. Rom 8:28 NIV
Day 10. PS 124:7 NIV
Day 11. Psalms 102:19-20
Day 12. Prove 3:5-6 NLT
Day 13. PS 23:1-6 NKJV
Day 14. Psalms 57:4-11 NKJV
Day 15. Psalms 59:16-17 NIV
Day 17. Psalms 85:6 NKJV
Day 18. Psalms 126:1-3 NKJV
Day 19. Isaiah 49:24-25 NKJV
Day 20. 1 Kings 5:4 NKJV
Day 21. Psalms 30:11 NKJV
Prayer is an important part of your Spiritual growth. It is two-way communication with God. We can talk to the Lord any time and any place. In prayer, God reveals His plans and purpose for our lives. It is in prayer where we receive direction, spiritual warfare strategies and
Types of Prayer
Personal Prayer: Taking your petitions and supplications before God.
Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplications with thanksgiving let your requests be known unto God. Philippians 4:6
Intercessory: Praying on behalf of others as the Spirit of God leads.
Corporate: Praying together collectively as a church for the Body of Christ, the nation and its leaders, kingdom advancement.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. II Chronicles 7:14
How to Pray
Learning to pray begins by making the choice to be alone with God. You must set aside time each day to meet with Him. Find a place where you won’t be distracted or interrupted.
O God, thou are my God; early will I seek thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; Psalm 63:1
HOME / WORK / SCHOOL
- Read your Bible
- Stay prayerful.
- Maintain a quiet, spiritual state of mind
- Refrain from unnecessary talking.
- Encourage someone with words of love or kindness.
- Refrain from watching television, reading newspapers, and Internet activities including social media. (During the week of consecration, knowledge of world events can weigh you down).
- Plan in-the-home activities for the family.
- Read the Bible together, as well as interesting fun books
- Play Bible games.
- Abstain from game consoles, internet gaming, and computer-based games.
- Develop a family hobby or individual hobbies.
- Write letters or notes to loved ones and friends.
- Enjoy the Word on audio and video recordings.
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour and get plenty of rest.
May God continue to bless your faithfulness to this Church. Your dedication, commitment, and love for God are the key to the success of this ministry. Without a true love for Him, we could not achieve the ultimate goal and purpose of God. Your individual blessings lie in your commitment to Jesus Christ, and our corporate blessings will be accomplished because we love Him and have made the choice to follow His will.
BUILDING A SPIRIT OF PRAYER IN THE HOME
During our time of Fasting, Praying, and Consecrating
We are believing the Lord for
- Spiritual Revival, & outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Answers to our prayers
- Souls to be saved and delivered
- Financial Release of contracts & settlements in our favor
- Miracles, Signs, and wonders
- Divine strategies
- Strength to be renewed and Healing in the body of Christ
- Healing In our Families, Our World, and The Body of Church
All members should select 30 minutes that they will dedicate to prayer and quiet time in the home.
With all members participating, there will be many people praying every hour of the day for the strength and development of individual families as well as the Body of Christ.
VETERANS OF FASTING & PRAYER
For those of you who are seasoned in fasting and prayer, you may want to do the total (absolute) fast all 21 days, this is fine, just exercise wisdom
If you are on medication or under physician care, please consult with your doctor before starting any type of fast.