|Well, let’s talk weight. The question of weighing more because you are “big boned” has surfaced again. This belief is what I would like to call, “The Big Bone Theory of Thinking!” People who say, “I’m not fat, I’m big-boned,” think they are overweight because they have big bones. This theory of thinking is not true.||
Photos of the same size body frames and the excess body fat attached to one of them. The excess body fat has nothing to do with being “big boned.”
of sorts for credit card holders, prohibiting practices that are unfair or abusive, such as slapping fees for going over a limit or imposing a fee without warning. At its most basic level, the law seeks to make rates and fees on credit cards more transparent so consumers can see what they’re getting and make smarter financial decisions.
From childhood, we have heard those words. Most of the time we had no idea what it meant. Jesus loves us so much, He left us a blueprint on how to pray. In the book of John, Chapter 17, Jesus taught his disciples how to pray; what we now call “The Lord’s Prayer”. He wants more than anything to hear from us. Whether our prayers are for healing, direction, needs, or wants; He delights to hear from us. He told us to seek His face and ALL other things will be added. He so desires a relationship with us and that starts with prayer. Whether you are driving in your car, kneeling, laying on your face, or in your prayer closet, He hears you. Don’t compare your prayer life or relationship with Him to anyone else. He has chosen you uniquely.
Regardless of where you are and what you are doing, He is always pleased to hear from you.
Build your relationship with God. He wants you more than you know!
Prayer truly changes things, most importantly it changes you!
Mother Janet Farmer
I know you have heard the saying, “the rich keep getting richer while the poor get poorer.” And, for the most part, it is true. But, why? Have you ever wondered why the rich prosper and the poor don’t? I’ve heard several reasons for this. You hear things like “the playing field is not even;” “the deck is stacked against me;” “the rich are robbing the poor,” and so on. While I’ve never seen a rich man or woman chasing down a poor person and taking their money. I would agree that all things are not always even. So, with that said, should you take advantage of every opportunity to be on the other side of things?
By Alfred King, Financial Consultant
1. Are you waiting for Love? Never sit around and wait on a person to discover your worth, always give yourself a space of grace. What you see in yourself, others will eventually see. Do not compromise your worth for anything or anyone. You are a gem of great price!
2. Are you emotionally healthy? – Facing the truth about your partner, yourself, or your life can be painful and scary. How are you deceiving yourself? Sometimes we pretend our relationships are healthy, but deep down we know that they’re toxic and unhealthy. Don’t ignore the truth; it won’t change if you don’t confront it.
3. Are you chasing a Ring or a Reality? Society convinces us that we’re old by the time we’re 25. And instead of enjoying the fact that we’re getting wiser and more inspired and sure of ourselves, we’re being forced to stress over our “fading youth.” Instead of turning to marriage once we feel like we have a good grip on who we are as an individual and who we are in a partnership, we’re expected to turn to marriage before our youth and beauty and attractiveness waste away.
4. Are you Building a Closer Relationship with God? Make daily prayer a must, and don’t be afraid to be honest with God. God already knows our thoughts, fears, imperfections, and mess-ups, so when we open our prayers with honesty, repentance and seeking forgiveness, our minds are cleared to praise God and begin hearing from Him.
5. Are you Financially Secure? Build yourself a solid budget and stick to it, save your money, buy a home, travel and see the world. You will never be happy with anyone in any relationship if you are not happy and secure in yourself.
Singles, God has given you this opportunity to get your life in order and live out your maximum potential. I encourage you to walk this journey of Singleness in wholeness and discover your path in discovering the Will of God for your life. Find your identity and when the time is right, when you are healthy and in the right place with God, then the right one will come! Confess every morning that number 1 is the new whole number!!!
Over 70% of our body is made up of water; therefore, it is important to replenish your body with water daily! There are several important reasons why water is vital to the body. 1. If you don’t drink water, you will die. The body cannot live without it. 2. Prevent cancer. Research has noted that staying hydrated can reduce […]
2845 Lindell Rd
Las Vegas NV 89146
A Time of Prayer 8:30am (on campus) 1st Sundays (Feb-Oct)
Worship Service On - Campus & E-Church (online) 9 am PST